ICC World Cup 2019: India Fixtures, Schedule, Squad, Players List, History and Live Stream Source
After the epic finish of the twelfth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2019, everyone’s eyes are on the ICC World Cup 2019 which will start from 30th May 2019 with the first match between England and South Africa at the Oval, London, England.
The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is the 12th edition of ODI Cricket World Cup, scheduled to occur in England and Wales between 30 May 2019 to 14 July 2019.
The competition will comprise of a single group of 10 teams, with each team getting the chance to play against every one of the other nine teams at any rate once.
The top four toward the finish of the group stage will proceed to contend with one another in the semi-finals.
ICC World Cup 2019: Team India’s World Cup fixtures
- June 9: India vs Australia, The Oval
- June 13: India vs New Zealand, Trent Bridge
- June 16: India vs Pakistan, Old Trafford
- June 22: India vs Afghanistan, Southampton
- June 27: India vs West Indies, Old Trafford
- June 30: India vs England, Edgbaston
- July 2: India vs Bangladesh, Edgbaston
- July 6: India vs Sri Lanka, Headingley
ICC World Cup 2019: Team India’s World Cup Schedule
Date Versus Location
- 09/06/2019 Australia The Oval, London, England
- 13/06/2019 New Zealand Trent Bridge, West Bridgford, England
- 16/06/2019 Pakistan Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Stretford, England
- 22/06/2019 Afghanistan Rose Bowl Cricket Ground, Hampshire, England
- 27/06/2019 West Indies Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Stretford, England
- 30/06/2019 England Edgbaston, Birmingham, England
- 02/07/2019 Bangladesh Edgbaston, Birmingham, England
- 06/07/2019 Sri Lanka Headingley Carnegie, Leeds, England
All the league matches will start at 3:00 pm IST.
ICC World Cup 2019: 15-Man-Squad, Team India
Virat Kohli (captain), Rohit Sharma (vice-captain), Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Dinesh Karthik (reserve wicketkeeper), Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, K. L. Rahul, Kedar Jadhav, Kuldeep Yadav, Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wicketkeeper), Mohammed Shami, Ravindra Jadeja, Shikhar Dhawan, Vijay Shankar, Yuzvendra Chahal
India’s History At ICC World Cups:
India got the opportunity to lift the World Cup trophy for the very first time under the captaincy of the great Kapil Dev in 1983. The triumph was not just an extraordinary accomplishment for the 14-man-squad of the time yet in addition for the innumerable generations to come as it added gigantically to the prevalence of the game in the nation with an ever increasing number of individuals wanting to watch cricket as well as attempting to get selected in the national team.
2011 was the year when Mahendra Singh Dhoni led the Men dressed in Blue to winning the ICC World Cup for the second time, this one being in very own home-ground. With Sachin Tendulkar nearing his retirement, Dhoni in his prime and Virat Kohli simply starting to demonstrate his abilities as a batsman, the 2011 Indian list comprised of three of the best cricketers to ever play in the nation’s jersey.
Presently, with Dhoni having Tendulkar’s place as the team veteran and Virat Kohli in his top form and the leader of the squad, Team India will once again endeavor to bring home the best wonder there is in the world of cricket.
How can people watch Team India’s World Cup matches?
Star Sports Network reserve the options to authoritatively broadcast every match of the 2019 ICC World Cup. People can likewise get the games like on the Hotstar website or mobile application.