Maria has been into a healthy lifestyle for over a decade, she exercises daily, eats mostly plant-based food. But mostly she is an anti-aging nutritionist.
“Aging it is like cutting an apple in half and leaving it for all day and seeing how it changes its color. It gets oxidized, the same happens with our bodies. That is why we need antioxidants to stop this process by removing free radicals.”- says Maria.
Maria shares her recommendation for youthful skin and body.
- Warm lemon water before breakfast. Water must be warm, not hot, the temperature should not be higher than 50°C (122°F). Must squeeze 1 or ½ lemon juice in a glass of warm water. This water benefits collagen production and fights off toxins that cause acne. Also, it promotes hydration and weight loss.
- Greens. Every day she takes superfood green powder with water or juice. It is a very strong antioxidant drink. Powder must maintain at least 10,000 ORAC. Antioxidants remove free radicals, damaged cells from the sun, unhealthy lifestyle, or diet. This is a key for young skin and body.
- Drink water in your daily routine. You should drink 1,5-2l of water daily. The best to drink it slowly, sipping water and allowing it to stay in your month helps alkaline saliva reach the stomach to neutralize acid levels in the stomach. We all know that our body is made up of 75% water. It is the most important habit for healthy skin and body.
- Berries. Take at least 2 cups of berries daily. Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, any berries will benefit you with antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients.
Berries are an amazing choice because they contain very little sugar.
- Collagen. Food that maintains collagen is fish, chicken, egg whites, citrus fruit, berries, garlic, chestnuts. There are plenty of courses to get collagen with your food. Have bad news for supplements lovers, your body cannot absorb collagen supplements separately. Also, it is important to note that collagen supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, there is no proof that they are effective or safe in any kind.
- Sleep at least 7hours. Sleeping is super important for our cell regeneration. There is no food or drink that could ever replace sleeping.
- Reduce sugar, meat, dairy, any processed food, and alcohol. That will help you not only with numerous health benefits but also by cutting it off/reducing the aging process will slow down.
- Exercise at least 25-30mins daily. It is not only great for your mind and body, but it also has amazing benefits for the skin. Because of increased blood flow skin becomes healthier, firmer. Even though it sounds a bit dirty, sweat is good for your skin as well.
It is an easy and simple daily lifestyle for younger skin, body, and balanced minds. Most importantly, always listen to your body, do not be afraid to change for the better.
“You are never too old to become younger” – Mae West.