The ultimate goal of each person is to have a balanced life. We should be able to have time for work, relationships, fun, enjoyment, and relaxation. However, it seems a distant dream in today’s world. People keep running in this fast-paced life. Hardly people get time for themselves or their loved ones. All of this gradually leads to stress and anxiety. You may probably not be aware that stress and anxiety for long causes severe coronary heart diseases.
According to Dr. Biprajit Parbat, a renowned cardiologist and doctor integralist (one who encourages people to have a holistic lifestyle), stress and anxiety management are important for heart patients. Stress management helps people have a happier, healthier, and more productive life, but it also helps maintain a healthy heart.
Undoubtedly, stress and anxiety have become an inevitable part of our lives, but learning to manage them is crucial. Here are the tips for managing stress and anxiety:
1. Identify the sources that create stress in your life. It could be your work, relationship, etc. The moment you know the source, fixing it becomes easier.
2. Know your capacity. Know that you are also born as a human. And every human has a limited capacity to do things. If you try to do things beyond your capacity, you become stressed. It’s better to know your capacity and act according to that.
3. Spend time with your loved ones. Spending time with your loved ones can help you de-stress yourself. Do it often.
4. Spend some time in the open. Breathing in fresh air boosts your mind tremendously. Make it a point that you spend some time in nature.
5. Exercise daily. Daily exercising generates happy hormones in the body. It helps you rejuvenate and stay motivated. It is crucial to indulge in exercise daily.
6. Meditation can help you de-stress. Spending some time in tranquility is good. It can help you rejuvenate yourself. Meditation is food for the soul, so feed your soul daily!!
Follow them to stay STRESS-FREE, and HAVE A HEALTHY HEART FOREVER!!