Maharashtra Board SSC Result 2020: How to check result online or via SMS
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, MSBSHSE, or Maharashtra Board would be releasing the SSC Result 2020 today, i.e., July 29, 2020. The results would be released online on the official website mahresult.nic.in and on sscresult.mkcl.org as well as examresults.net. Steps on how to check the result are given here to fast reference.
Direct links to check the results would be given on this page once they are actuated at 1 pm today. The results for Maharashtra HSC examinations have just been proclaimed on July 16 and are presently accessible on mahresult.nic.in.
How to check Maharashtra SSC Result 2020 online
- Go to the official website mahresult.nic.in or sscresult.mkcl.org.
- The link for SSC Result 2020 would be activated online at 1 pm. Click on the link.
- A new window would open.
- Enter the personal details asked like roll number, mother’s name, and click on submit.
- Your SSC Result would be shown on the screen
- Download the Maharashtra SSC result 2020
- Take a print from your scores for future reference.
How to check Maharashtra Board 10th Result 2020 via SMS
Students can follow the simple step-wise process listed below to get SSC Result 2020 Maharashtra Board on their cell phone.
- Type an SMS in the specified format: MH and send it to 57766.
In any case, for precision, students despite everything need to confirm their result at the official online portal once it is reestablished and open.
The Maharashtra Board led the SSC exams from March 3 to March 23. Be that as it may, because of the COVID-19 initiated lockdown, the last exam paper Geography was canceled and the evaluation was done dependent on the average marks of the papers for which examination was led. This year more than 17 lakh students had shown up for the Maharashtra SSC exams.
In 2019, the general pass percentage of the Maharashtra SSC remained at 77.10%. Girls defeated boys a year ago with a pass percentage of 82.82%. Boys’ pass percentage was at 72.18%.