The Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations famously called as CISCE has declared on its official website that the results of both the 10th class (ICSE) and 12th class (ISC) will be declared at the same time (Around 3 pm) on the same day May 7, 2019. According to the general practice, the board declares its class 10 and class 12 results towards the finish of April or the start of May year on year.
The results will be published on the official website of the CISCE board cisce.org. This year, the ICSE class 10 exams were held between 22 February and 25 March 2019. The ISC class 12 exams were held between 4 February and 25 March 2019.
When they are announced by the board, the students can long on to the official website or examresults.net. to see their results on the web. Individuals can check their marks and furthermore take a print out of their score card from these sites. The official mark sheets can be gathered alter from the school where individual studied.
How to check ICSE, ISC results online?
- Visit the official website of the CISCE cisce.org or examresults.net.
- On the homepage of the site, individual will find separate inks for checking the class 10 and class 12 results to be specific ICSE and ISC. Click on ICSE results/ISC results.
- Enter the details asked in the various columns according to the details found on individual’ admit card or hall ticket.
- When individual have given every one of the details, click on the submit button
- Individual will see their ICSE results/ISC results displayed on the screen. They can either take a print out or save the details for future reference.